Saturday, February 5, 2011

Please let the projects be finished around here.

Our latest project has been putting in a hearth for a wood burning stove. (We just finished the basement but I need to have the kids clean up a bit before I take pictures.) The hearth is done now we just need to do the mantel. And by "we" I mostly mean my brother David. Anyway, I'm excited to get it all cleaned up, sealed, and the stove put on it. We wondered if the kids would get a lot of battle wounds from a rock hearth.

Duh...of course.

3 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Wow, impressive. And the rock hearth isn't bad either. ;-)

Boy Mom said...

Very nice!

Cowboy mom said...

who cares about the mess? You know it'll never happen if you wait for the KIDS to clean up. Just take pictures with them happily playing. I love the rock.