Sunday, February 27, 2011

Candlelight Breakfast


So when I came down stairs this morning Kaitlyn had poured herself and Hyrum a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk and put this candle in between. After Hyrum came down and they started to eat I heard this conversation and I thought it was funny.

Kait: "Hyrum, look at what I have done for you. You just don't appreciate me."

Hyrum: "I do apprecialate you."

Kait: "UM what does apprecialate mean?"

Hyrum: "Uh...Kait, I love you."

This isn't really a conversation I think they learned from Rob and I but it was so classic boy and girl that it was funny.

2 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

CUTE! Cute! Cute!
I love it when kids prove that there is a major difference between boys and girls.

itsthebaileys said...

He is learning young how to smooth over any disagreement with a girl.