Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another tag!

1. Started your own blog? yes, with much encouraging.
.2. Slept under the stars? Yeah
3. Played in a band? Much to my band teachers dismay.
4. Visited Hawaii? If you call layovers there anything.
5. Watched a meteor shower? I believe so.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? Yes, and now I desperately need yours. Ha ha
7. Been to Disneyland? Yeah, but I was 12 and thought it was kind of boring.
8. Climbed a mountain? YES
9. Held a praying mantis? Yeah, I had my picture in the paper holding on when my sister brought a weird pod thing into the house and the next morning, Easter Sunday, they were all over our house.
10. Sang a solo? In front of my English class to excuse some tardies.
11. Bungee jumped? No
12. Visited Paris? No
.13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? I'm pretty sure on my mission I saw a few.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch? I don't know.
15. Adopted a child? No
16. Had food poisoning? Maybe
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty? No.
18. Grown your own vegetables? Yes, I love to try to grow things every year.
.19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France? No.
20. Slept overnight on a train? Nope.
21. Sluffed school? yes, one of the times my friend and I got caught and we were both supposed to do 7 hours of cleaning at the school. But they didn't dare call my mom to tell her about it though I told them to. Supposedly if we didn't do it within 3 weeks we would be put on probation and then 3 weeks later suspended but it didn't take me long to figure out that school would be out before then so I never did any.
22. Hitch hiked? In the singles ward showing a little leg and a thumb got me a ride home several times.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? No.
24. Have a favorite book? Lots, The Hiding Place is one of them.
25. Held a lamb? I don't think so but I might have in Loa.
26. Gone skinny dipping? Yes, in many places.
27. Run a Marathon? No
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland? No
29. Seen a total eclipse? Cathy tagged me and she says I have. "Yes, and when it was over went skinny dipping (just kidding I was dressed so was Amy she didn't want to go swimming I helped her)"
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset? How can you miss them?
31. Hit a home run? Yep
32. Been on a cruise? Just the ferry to Alaska, but I really want to someday.
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person ? No.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? Yes, some of them
35.seen Amish country? No
36. Taught yourself a new language? Marshallese, but I had help from other Elders and Sisters.
.37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied? Sure.
.38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person? No.
39. Gone rock climbing? yes
.40. Seen Michelangelo’s David? No.
41. Sung karaoke? Yeah, bad experience. I don't recommend it unless you actually have a little musical talent.
.42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt? Yes, we just went with the kids last summer and I saw it as a kid.
.43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? I don't think a complete stranger.
.44. Visited Africa? No.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? Yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance? No
.47. Had your portrait painted? No
.48. Gone deep sea fishing? No
.49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person? No.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris? No
.51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? Uh, in our pool when our family took lessons but I didn't have a buddy for the final dive in a lake.
52. Kissed in the rain? Pretty sure.
53. Played in the mud? yeah, football is the funnest.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? Many times.
55. Been in a movie? Had a few plays recorded.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? No
57. Started a business? Not really
58. Taken a martial arts class? No
59. Visited Russia? No.
60. Served at a soup kitchen? No.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies? No.
62. Gone whale watching? Yes, in Alaska.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma? Several times, they give out free cookies and juice after wards.
65. Gone sky diving? No.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp? No.
67. Bounced a check? I don't think so.
.68. Flown in a helicopter? No
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? yes, a little carved bear which was the only gift I got the Christmas the family went to Alaska for Christmas.
.70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial? Yes
.71. Eaten Caviar? No
72. Pieced a quilt? Helped
.73. Stood in Times Square? No.
74. Toured the Everglade? No.
75. Been fired from a job? No.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London? No.
77. Broken a bone? No
.78. Been on a speeding motorcycle? I don't know if it was speeding but David was driving so there is a good chance we were.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person? It drives me nuts that I haven't
.80. Published a book? No
.81. Visited the Vatican? No.
82. Bought a brand new car?no
83. Walked in Jerusalem? No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper? Yes
85. Read the entire Bible? I'm pretty sure, though I'm not sure I was awake through all of Leviticus
86. Visited the White House? No
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? No
.88. Had chickenpox? Yes.
89. Saved someone’s life? I tried CPR on my Dad but to no avail.
90. Sat on a jury? No.
!91. Met someone famous? Ah probably .
92. Joined a book club? Yes
93. Lost a loved one? Yes.
94. Had a baby? yep 2 and I'm expecting
95. Seen the Alamo in person?
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake? I want to, lets go Mom
97. Been involved in a law suit? Well, someone is suing Rob right now but our insurance company is taking care of it.
99. Been stung by a bee? No, well maybe once something stung me when I leaned on a wall but I don't know what.
100. One cavity or less? One since I started brushing at about 18 when I started paying my own dentists bill.

1 comment:

Cathy Brian said...

Uh you were supposed to tag someone else. and woah! two blogs in as many days? you gonna be alright?