Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's A Boy


I just got back from my ultra sound. As the title says, it is a boy and it looked healthy and strong. Rob and I have always thought that we would have a girl, then 2 boys, and then another girl, but after the late miscarriage which was a boy and then the doctor saying that the heartbeat on this one was the speed of a girl I started thinking girl again. So it was fun learning that it was a boy. The pictures didn't turn out to well but who but the parents even really looks at the ultra sound pictures too closely. Anyway, we are happy that all seems well.

3 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Well, I never could figure out those pictures but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations!! Grandma

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Amy and Rob!!! We are so happy for you!

Boy Mom said...

Boys rock! So happy for you!