Monday, February 9, 2009

Depends

I have had croup for the last few days. I know that only children are supposed to get croup but because of my asthma it seemed to effect me like it does the children. With all of the coughing, sneezing, and nose blowing and my being pregnant with no bladder control I have been constantly changing clothes. That is probably more than you wanted to hear....I know it is more than Rob likes to hear. Anyway, now the kids both woke up with it so maybe I'll be stuck in the house enough to blog some....though clearly from this blog you can see that I have nothing of interest to write.
Tomorrow is my ultrasound and I have no idea how I am going to deal with my kids. I don't want to drag them out to the doctors because I don't want to have to feel responsible for buying depends for the other pregnant women who pick up what we have but I can't really leave them with anyone either. I should probably reschedule but it is my ultrasound and I don't want to!!!!!!
P.S. Rob is instant messaging me from work saying he is feeling queasy and thinks he has the stomach flu. Oh joy!! How I love January and February.

2 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

uhg!!!! I'm so queesy today that I'm not even going to go to work this afternoon.

Boy Mom said...

Maybe Rob will be home with the stomach flu and can watch the kids while you go for your ultrasound.

Sorry you're sick!