Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tanner turned 2 on November 30th which just happens to be the same day he was born and the same day he turned one on.  :)   I am a little late on his birthday post.  But here are some pictures.

Tanner with Cassandra


Tanner you are extremely head strong and determined.    You already see and do things that most Moms would never let their 2 year old child do but you insist on doing them anyway...running the microwave, browning hamburger, vacuuming the floor, pouring your own milk, etc.  For a few nights in a row you woke up and wanted to go down stairs and play in the middle of the night.  The second or third night of fighting you and finally letting you win I knew that I couldn't allow it anymore.  I held you and insisted you go back to bed or snuggle with me.  After about an hour and a half of screaming I was beside myself wondering how I was going to handle you.  Suddenly I had the most peaceful feeling that your determination to do is what would allow you to have a normal productive life despite the limitations severe allergies, eczema, etc. would put on some people.  I now love your determination and love seeing all that you accomplish.  I love you!!!!!


No comments: