Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Boys

Hyrum's new $5.00 garage sale bike. He loves it.

Caleb's head after riding his bike off of the deck.

So Handsome!

Hyrum woke me up from a nap to tell me he had made a cake but needed me to get him the beaters. He told me he put eggs, and taco seasoning, and garlic, and all kinds of stuff. What a relief that he had used the hard boiled eggs from Easter so it wasn't as messy as my groggy pregnant mind envisioned.(If it had of been DCFS might have prevented me from posting any pictures I might have taken after finding it.)

One of my Mothers Day gifts. (It is being used to block a small gap in the fence that Caleb could get through. Lazy or ingenius??) I have never seen a purple rose so when it bloomed I was thrilled.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That purple rose is beautiful! Poor Caleb's head.