Friday, June 19, 2009

Tired Random Comments


Kaitlyn went to the mall with her Aunt Michelle and cousin. They went into American Eagle or somewhere and they were playing rap music. She started busting some moves and pretty soon the managers were all watching and then she had a semicircle of curious watchers. Michelle said she was really going to town and that it was the funniest thing she had seen in a while. I guess there was a TV with dancers on it and she was just kind of following what she saw. Scary or cute? I'm not sure.

I have been a bit sleep deprive since Caleb's arrival. Yesterday Kait wanted to read a book to me for the library's summer reading program but I kept falling asleep while she was reading. I must be getting old because I was falling asleep sitting straight up and she would have to wake me up. I would try to focus but would be woken up again before she even finished the page. This happened 3 or 4 times and finally I gave up and lay down for 20 minutes until I got woken up for something or other else. I'm still not sure how Hey AL ends.

1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

Is Kaitlyn headed for TV? And I can go to sleep anywhere anytime now and I don't even have a new baby. I can remember falling asleep in the middle of sentences with my Mom after bringing home a new baby and Mom making me take a nap while the baby was sleeping during the day.