Monday, October 13, 2008

Already Sick

Well, I just took a pregnancy test and I am pregnant. I was only 2 days late and yet I was up for several hours last night unable to sleep, I was queasy through the night----well until I ate some banana bread at 4:00 a.m., and my stomach was a little sensitive 2 nights ago. Most woman do not get sick this early but I did with Hyrum, and didn't with the baby that died, and I was a lot sicker through the entire pregnancy with Hyrum then with the one that died so I SUPPOSE that I should be happy that I am all ready a little sick. Anyway, I am excited, I have been babysitting a 4 month old one day a week for a month or so and I was starting to get baby hungry though not pregnancy hungry. It is still too early to call and tell anyone yet so you blog readers could be the first to know.

4 comments:

Tera said...

Congratulations (not on being sick, but on the reason why). I hope everything goes well.

Andrea said...

Hooray for reproduction!

Boy Mom said...

WOO HOO!!!! Ain't nausea great?

Stephanie said...

Congratulations...I don't envy you! Give me a call and I will return the clothes I borrowed when you need them.