Thursday, July 18, 2013

Caleb's late Birthday post!!

Caleb turned 4 back in June and I am barely blogging it now. But with morning sickness raging and everything else going on I am amazed I am blogging it at all.

You wanted to cut your hair to look like Daddy's.  You did a pretty good job if you ask me.  You did this the day that I found out that I was pregnant. 
I was too lazy to put the training wheels back on Hyrum's old bike so I stuck you on it without any and you just took off.
We had a little family party at Grandmas with his new slip and slide and some cousins. 

Caleb you are a great big brother.....well most of the time.  ;)





 Fun things that I want to remember about you at this age:
         You still can't say any of your guttural sounds like C and G but you can tell when we say them wrong so your talking is cute.  If we ask you to say it correctly you just roll your eyes and say," I tan't say it."
         We went to a friends house to watch an outdoor movie  a few nights ago and you had to go to the bathroom really bad.  Our friends mom said you ran into the bathroom, slammed the door, and then came out a few minutes later with wet pants but you raised your arms above your head in a victorious stance and said, "yes, I almost made it." 
         You are sneaky as a mouse.  If any body has a drink or food laying around you sneak up and take a sip or bite and then sneak off.   I have even seen you do it to strangers drinks and I never know if I should say anything to them or not.
         You are fearless and will try anything.  When your 15 year old cousin did a back flip off of the slide at Grandma's house you promptly climbed up after him and did a front flip off of it before we could stop you.
         You pray that your Aunt Debbie will have a baby almost every prayer you say...including arguing with your primary president, who was needlessly trying  to help you say a prayer,  until she let you say it in your primary prayer.   You are very aware of others. 
        You and Hyrum play so roughly that I never know if or when I should break up your games because one of you always ends up in tears. 
        Anyway, I could go on and on but we sure love our "Tabub."  (That's how you say your name).  HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.

 




2 comments:

real-life said...

Dang, he looks so much like Rob. I know I'm not around you guys much, so it's sad that I just barely am realizing this. But he's a handsome 4 year old!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to the nephew who shares his coolest aunts birthday. :)